Jobs at SimBio: Sales and Quality Assurance Assistant
SimBio, Inc. is a leading developer of innovative software for teaching biology. We are looking for someone with a business background (sales/marketing) and expertise and interest in modern computer technologies (Windows and Mac) to fill a new position in our downtown Missoula office. In addition to technical skills, outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required, as this job will require extensive phone and email contact with current and prospective customers, both making sales calls and handling technical support issues and assessing users’ technical needs. Strong observational and organizational skills are critical, as this job will also involve software testing and observing student tests for usability studies.
Important Note: This is a busy time of year for us, so please - no unscheduled drop-ins!
Important Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Comfortable making “cold calls” and speaking with prospective customers
- Ability to learn new applications quickly
- Ability to enter data and organize information using spreadsheets
- Experience with market research desired, but not required
Strong candidates will be:
- exceptionally detail-oriented and focused
- highly organized, responsible and hard-working
- friendly and engaging on the phone
- team-players who can follow directions and work independently
Hours and Compensation:
- 40 hours/week
- $26-$30K/year (plus incentives), depending on experience
- flexible work schedule, generous vacation time, health and retirement benefits
We are no longer accepting applications for this position. Thank you.