- A compelling medical mystery provides a hook...
- Key concepts including independent/dependent variables, systematic variation, control groups, and replication are first reviewed with inquiry-driven interactives.
- Students then work through the experimental process in an open-ended simulated system.
- Instant, targeted feedback is provided throughout. Students learn by doing, with feedback specific to the mistakes they make.
- Auto-graded. Great as homework or lab!
See for Yourself!
If you'd like to explore on your own, we're happy to provide instructors with evaluation copies of SimBio's interactive modules.Request Evaluation Software