SimBio is a leading developer of innovative software that engages college biology students world-wide in active inquiry and discovery-based learning. We are seeking a highly motivated, intellectually curious Full-stack Developer with significant Angular/Typescript experience. This individual will play an important role on our Software Development Team as we re-engineer our popular products for a web-based environment.
SimBio is based in Missoula, Montana. Because collaboration and teamwork are a significant part of SimBio’s culture, all employees (“SimBiots”) are encouraged to work in our Missoula office. However, remote work from locations with easy access to Missoula is an option for this position.
Start date: ASAP
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications (Required):
- Demonstrable proficiency in modern web technologies including Angular/Typescript (not AngularJS).
- Familiarity with Version Control Systems (git,svn) and best practices in version-controlled software development project management.
- Experience developing front-ends for responsive, user-centered web applications in an iterative production environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related field or at least 3 years equivalent experience.
Additional Technical Skills (Desired):
- Material Design
- Accessible Design
- Shell Scripting
Strong candidates will be:
- Self-motivated, hard-working, and dedicated to excellence.
- Productive without frequent direction but comfortable seeking input when tasks or requirements are unclear.
- Able to communicate and work efficiently and constructively with team members.
- Adept at learning new technologies and skills.
Compensation and Hours:
- This is a full-time, salaried position.
- Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience.
- Health insurance and retirement benefits, generous vacation time, and potential for advancement.
- Being part of a great company making a positive impact on STEM education. Your work will make a difference!
All applications must be submitted through the following resume management service: http://simbio.submittable.com/submit . Please be prepared to upload a current resume and a cover letter with links to work examples. Please direct any inquiries about this position to email@example.com.