SimBio is a leading developer of innovative software that engages college biology students world-wide in active inquiry and discovery-based learning. We are seeking a highly motivated, intellectually curious Front-end Developer with significant Angular/Typescript experience. This individual will play an important role on our Software Development Team as we re-engineer our popular products for a web-based environment.
This position is based out of our Missoula, MT office.
Start date: ASAP
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications (Required):
- Demonstrable proficiency in modern web technologies including Angular/Typescript (not AngularJS).
- Familiarity with Version Control Systems (git,svn) and best practices in version-controlled software development project management.
- Experience developing front-ends for responsive, user-centered web applications in an iterative production environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related field or at least 3 years equivalent experience.
Additional Technical Skills (Desired):
- Material Design
- Accessible Design
- Shell Scripting
Strong candidates will be:
- Self-motivated, hard-working, and dedicated to excellence.
- Productive without frequent direction but comfortable seeking input when tasks or requirements are unclear.
- Able to communicate and work efficiently and constructively with team members.
- Adept at learning new technologies and skills.
Compensation and Hours:
- This is a full-time, salaried position.
- Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience.
- Health insurance and retirement benefits, generous vacation time, and potential for advancement.
- Being part of a great company making a positive impact on STEM education. Your work will make a difference!
All applications must be submitted through the following resume management service: http://simbio.submittable.com/submit . Please be prepared to upload a current resume and a cover letter with links to work examples. Please direct any inquiries about this position to email@example.com.