SimuText for High Schools?
SimBio’s SimUText System was designed for college courses, but it is successfully used by high schools where the requirements of our subscription system and where our technology constraints are compatible. If your school can accommodate the conditions listed below, you are welcome to request a 1-academic-year high school evaluation account.
- Individual student subscriptions are required
Students must register online, and course-specific subscriptions (set up by instructors) must be purchased by or for each student. Most college instructors opt to have students purchase their own subscriptions; however, arrangements can be made for departmental purchase orders.
- Many high schools have incompatible technology
- SimUText does NOT run on iPads, hand-held devices, Chromebooks, or Netbooks with screens that are smaller than 1024 x 768 pixels.
- SimUText requires Windows OS 8, 8.1, 10 or / Mac OS 10.13 (High Sierra) and up.
- An active Internet connection is needed to log in and submit answers to the SimUText System.
High School Evaluation Software Accounts
If the above constraints and pricing systems do not rule out SimUText for your high school, we recommend that you explore modules using our free evaluation software. After we confirm some information via a short survey, we will set up an account that will give you access to our modules (for review purposes only!) for the current academic year.
Placing an Order
If the above constraints and pricing systems do not rule out SimUText for your high school, you are welcome to place an order using our college ordering system.